Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- TLS takes orders by phone Monday through Friday, between 9am-5pm Pacific Time. TLS can be reached by phone at 888-590-9923.
- Orders can be faxed to 415-380-9088. Faxed orders will be processed on the first available business day.
- TLS has a $20.00 USD minimum (before tax and shipping) for each order in the United States or Canada. A $5.00 USD processing fee will be applied to each order that falls below the $20.00 USD minimum.
- Secure online ordering is available via our website.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express)
- Net 30 billing account (Must be set up with TLS before ordering)
- COD is available for United States customers only. There is an additional fee of $10.00 for this option.
- Shipments within California will be charged 7.25% sales tax unless a tax exempt or resale certification information is provided
- Shipping errors, shortages or damages must be reported within 10 days of receipt. We reserve the right not to assume liability or to correct any errors after such date.
- TLS Electronics primarily uses United Parcel Service (UPS) for shipping. UPS provides the following options: Next Day Air (Red), 2nd Day Air (Blue), 3 Day Select (Orange), Ground
- TLS will ship UPS Ground unless otherwise stated.
- All orders received by 2:30pm Pacific Time will ship on the same day, provided all ordered items are in stock.
- All returns require a RA#. Returns will not be processed without one.
- Requests for an RA must be submitted within 60 days (for parts) and 30 days (for equipment) for the invoice date
- Once an RA has been assigned parts and/or equipment must be received within 30 days of RA# issue date.
- Returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee and must be in resalable condition.
- Parts have a 6 month warranty.
- Refurbished equipment have a warranty of 1 year.
- New equipment have a 1 year warranty unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer.